Do you have a clear exit plan for your business?
What are Exit Plan & Strategy Services?
Exit planning is the preparation for the exit of a business owner. Every business owner or management team needs an exit plan. Life and business is unpredictable and you need a plan to deal with the unpredictability. If you intend to sell your business, you will also want a firm exit strategy to ensure a streamlined transition.
A properly executed exit plan answers the following questions and others:
– What will happen to my business if I die tomorrow?
– What should I do if I receive an unsolicited offer to purchase?
– If I sell my business, how will I transition out of my role?
BroadCreek Group Exit Planning Process
At BroadCreek, we partner with small business owners to create strategies to reduce risk and increase the value of their businesses so they can sell and exit at a high price on their terms. The exit planning process is a multi-step plan designed to document and refine your current business model, plan for your businesses future in order to extract the most value out of your business, and exit on your terms.
Phase 1 – Action Plan Development
– Discovery, review, and document current operations and business value
– Review of accounting and operations policies & procedures
– Contingency plan for death, disability, divorce, and market downturns
– Develop a prioritized action plan
Phase 2 – Business Growth and Value Plan Development
– Implement Phase 1 action plan
– Market assessment and define business value drivers
– Business growth and value plan
Phase 3 – Options for Sale & Personal Financial Planning
– Implement Phase 2 business growth and value plan
– Plan options for sale (internal, external)
– Personal financial planning
After phase 3, your business is in “value enhancement,” and we’ll review your exit plan and make changes as appropriate.
Get Started With Your Exit Strategy
Contact BroadCreek today to learn more about exit planning and to schedule a free initial consultation.